Saudi Arabia, Malaysia to sign real estate deal
Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah arrived in Malaysia Monday, Arab News reported. Saudi officials accompanying the king told Arab News that the two countries would sign agreements worth SR4 billion, including one for a SR1 billion real estate project during the two-day visit.
- Saudi Arabia, Syria to sign agreement on real estate registration
- Saudi - Malaysian investment in real estate trust
- Saudi Arabia: Al-Mossa Real Estate Investment Company signs deal for public market
- Saudi Alhokair units sign $1.2 bn financing for real estate deals
- Saudi Arabia: Report on real estate deals