Saudi Arabia: New real estate investment opportunities offered
According to Al-Sharq Al-Awsat newspaper, the Bayda Al-Jazira Real Estate Company has recently offered real estate investment opportunities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia valued SR 1 billion ($266 million). The Chairman of the Board, Mr. Abdullah Al-Ahmari, said that these investment opportunities are scattered in different Saudi regions through various real estate projects in cooperation with a number of real estate alliances.
Mr. Al-Ahmari added that the Bayda Al-Jazira Real Estate Company is providing new concepts for the investors in the real estate services sector. For an instance, the company offers a bundle of high-quality investment information services for the first time in the Kingdom.
- Joint Singapore-Saudi company created to boost investment in both countries
- Saudi Arabia offers real estate investment opportunities
- Investors hunt for opportunities at Riyadh International Urban Development & Real Estate Investment Event
- real estate investment opportunities highlighted to women during history-making empowerment forum in saudi arabia
- Saudi Arabia studies 400 new investment opportunities