Saudi Arabia: New shopping mall opens
A commercial venture in Saudi Arabia is collaborating with a charitable organization for the launching of new shopping mall, Arab News reported.
The commercial venture is Savola Group’s University Plaza Center, a most modern shopping mall at the King Abdul Aziz University roundabout, and the charitable organization is Disabled Children Association (DCA).
The SR135 million mall spreads on 40,000 sq m area on a land leased from the DCA. The mall has rented 22,000 sq m to major outlets and 11,000 sq m to Hyper Panda, a hypermarket owned by Savola Group.
Prince Sultan ibn Salman, secretary general of the Supreme Commission for Tourism and chairman of DCA, formally cut the ribbon Saturday night to mark the opening of the mall.
- REDTAG opens its doors in Khurais Plaza and Aziz Mall
- Saudi Arabia: New mall to open
- Does closing shops during prayers serve purpose?
- AXA Cooperative opens 2 new shops in Jeddah & 1 in Khobar; reinforcing its aggressive expansion and long term commitment in the Kingdom
- Samsonite reinforces presence across Saudi Arabia; unveils new stores