Saudi arabia: Obstacles faced by real estate investors detailed
According to Al-Jazirah newspaper, Mr. Khaled Al-Saeed, Director General of the Kattaf Real Estate Investment and Development Company, said that the local real estate investors in Saudi Arabia face three main investment obstacles.
The first obstacle is slow planning. The second obstacle is slow adoption and approval of the plans. The third obstacle is the difficulty to obtain highs whereby it's impossible to obtain a permit to build a 30-storey or a 40- storey tower in the Kingdom. The manager added that these are the major obstacles encountering the Saudi real estate investors inside Saudi Arabia.
- Saudi Arabia: Challenge facing Saudi real estate sector
- Real estate investors in Saudi Arabia's Eastern region call to develop role of exhibitions
- 2014: the year Saudi Arabia's real estate sector reveals its new face
- Bahrain real-estate market ‘faces record year’, says expert property firm DTZ
- Saudi Arabia's 'Mr. Everything' - a chance encounter