GCC Kingdom leading private equity destination in the Middle East
Strong economic fundamentals make Saudi Arabia the leading private equity (PE) destination in the region, the recently held industry forum showed.
Citing the World Investment Report, Adil Dahlawi, Managing Director & CEO at Itqan Capital, said “fundamental factors like demographics, the robustness of financial institutions, healthy economic outlook and steady growth, continue to place the Kingdom as a leading PE destination in the region, as Saudi Arabia ranks among the top 15 countries worldwide in FDI inflows and remains the largest in MENA.”
The recently held 2013 PE Partner Equity Forum in Riyadh attracted a large number of participants.
Itqan Capital, a superior provider of investment offerings in the Saudi market, sponsored the forum, which addressed investment opportunities in vital sectors including education, healthcare, consumer-driven sectors, and industries as well as alternative energy.
The forum offered a platform for participants from numerous fields and practices to discuss and share their perspectives on accessing investment opportunities as well as capital sources in the Kingdom.
He further said “Saudi Arabia’s resilience to the Arab Spring has assured the Kingdom’s position with major international investors as an attractive and promising investment destination.”
- Gulf Capital awarded “Best Private Equity Firm in the Middle East” for the second year in a row
- Abraaj Capital closes largest private equity transaction in history of Middle East and North Africa
- Egypt, Saudi Arabia leading as regional FDI destinations
- GCC Investment Strategy and Sectors Outlook for 2006
- MENA private equity Continues to show robust growth