Saudi Arabia: Real estate investment to boom
Saudi Arabia will lure some $22 billion in real-estate deals in the next three years, the Arabic Al Riyadh daily newspaper reported Monday. The newspaper cited a report conducted by Al Mazaya Holding Co. noting the opening of the sector to foreign investors will result in "unprecedented" growth which will exceed the current 12% growth rate in the local real-estate market.
- Injaz bolsters investor base in Kuwait, leveraging boom in Saudi real estate investment landscape
- Saudi Arabia: Real estate boom leads to construction of mega malls
- Boom in Jordan's real-estate sector
- Saudi real estate sector expected to boom
- Saudi Arabia: Businesswomen enter real estate investment market