Saudi Arabia: Real estate investments discussed
Investments in a wide range of ambitious real estate projects in Dubai and future market scenarios discussed recently at a forum held in the Saudi Red Sea city of Jeddah.
The one-day investment forum was organised by Khadija bint Khowailed Centre for Businesswomen Support (part of Jeddah Chamber of Commerce) in cooperation with the DTCM representation office for Saudi Arabia. According to Khaleej Times, the forum attracted women participants from the business, banking and investment sectors.
The event commenced with panel opinions on the past, current and future climate of the real estate investment, while the second part of the event was presentation from Nakheel, Dubailand and Sokouk.
- Riyadh to host first investments forum for women focusing on the real estate sector
- Saudi Arabia: Real estate seminar for women
- Nakheel to highlight investment opportunities in Saudi seminar
- Many deals expected in first Gulf women real estate forum
- Saudi Arabia: First Gulf Women Real Estate Shopping Festival