Saudi Arabia: Real estate investments discussed
Investments in a wide range of ambitious real estate projects in Dubai and future market scenarios discussed recently at a forum held in the Saudi Red Sea city of Jeddah.
The one-day investment forum was organised by Khadija bint Khowailed Centre for Businesswomen Support (part of Jeddah Chamber of Commerce) in cooperation with the DTCM representation office for Saudi Arabia. According to Khaleej Times, the forum attracted women participants from the business, banking and investment sectors.
The event commenced with panel opinions on the past, current and future climate of the real estate investment, while the second part of the event was presentation from Nakheel, Dubailand and Sokouk.
- Saudi Arabia: Permits for real estate investment projects suspended
- Saudi Arabia: Businesswomen enter real estate investment market
- Public-private alliances: the way out of Saudi housing troubles?
- Top Saudi property and architecture projects honoured at 2ndCityscape Awards for Real Estate in Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Arabia: Problems of real estate sector to be discussed