Saudi Arabia: Riyadh Development Company to implement new project
A-Riyadh Development Company (Al-Riyad lil-Taaimeer) has signed contract with the office of Zuhair Fayez and Associates, according to which the latter will be the supervisor of the International Riyadh Auction for Cars project, which belongs to the company, reported Al-Sharq al-Awsat newspaper on April 3. The project is located in the eastern side of Riyadh and will spread on 166,000 square meters, in addition to commercial areas surrounding it over
77,000 square meters northern to the project. A-Riyadh Development Company has approached several consulting offices to compete over this project. After studying all the bids, the company selected Zuhair Fayes office, due to its vast experience in similar projects.
International Riyadh Auction for Cars is considered the third project the company accomplishes in the framework of its strategic line of accomplishing projects for the public. The former ones were the wholesale market for fruit and vegetables in Riyadh and the public transportation center in Riyadh.
- BUPA Arabia Plans To Implement New Projects And Programs To Serve 1.5 Million Customers
- Riyadh development commission reviews bids for vital monorail project
- Riyadh Development launches new projects
- New 4300 square meter office for Saudi airline
- St. John Health System Brighton Hospital Signs Letter of Intent to Assist Saudi Arabia in Developing New Addiction Treatment Hospital in Riyadh