Saudi Arabia: Signing of major deal delayed following death of Hariri
The assassination of former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik Hariri has delayed the signing of a major construction deal in Saudi Arabia, sources told Gulf News.
Hariri owned Saudi Oger, a large construction company. Saudi Oger was to ink a deal with the Saudi Government last Tuesday, but the signing has been postponed, sources said. The 500 million Saudi riyal (Dh489 million) contract involves construction of six towers for the Saudi General Pensions Authority.
- Lebanese authorities raid phone company following lead on Hariri assassination
- Hariri assassination postpones major Saudi construction deal
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- High hopes in Lebanon following Syrian-Saudi summit
- Construction deal of the Salam Tower inked