Saudi Arabia's airport security tightened
He called for imposing stricter search measures on female passengers and travelers because terrorists may use women to carry out their operations.
The Saudi authorities have tightened security at airports and border crossings following the recent terrorist attacks in Jazan, a security source was quoted as saying in a section of the Arabic press.
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis