Saudi Arabia's airport security tightened
He called for imposing stricter search measures on female passengers and travelers because terrorists may use women to carry out their operations.
The Saudi authorities have tightened security at airports and border crossings following the recent terrorist attacks in Jazan, a security source was quoted as saying in a section of the Arabic press.
- Lebanon: General strike cancels eight flights at Rafik Hariri International airport
- How bad is Saudi Arabia's airport staff? time to find out
- Catching up to the regional bonanza: Saudi Arabia to spend $1.5 billion on five new airport projects
- Jeddah’s new airport to create 3,500 jobs for Saudis
- Saudi Arabian Airlines to resume flights to US