Saudi Arabia's airport security tightened
He called for imposing stricter search measures on female passengers and travelers because terrorists may use women to carry out their operations.
The Saudi authorities have tightened security at airports and border crossings following the recent terrorist attacks in Jazan, a security source was quoted as saying in a section of the Arabic press.
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge