Saudi Arabia: Value of barley subsidies raised
A Royal decree has been issued for raising the value of the barley subsidies, being extended by the State, from SR200 to SR250 per ton, the Saudi Press Agency reported.
This decision is prompted by an increase in international prices of barley.
Saudi Minister of Agriculture Dr. Fahd Balghunaim expressed appreciation for this kind royal gesture, and said a similar Royal decree was earlier issued raising subsidies of barley to SR 200 per ton.
- Saudi Arabia increases state subsidy for barley
- Suggestion of lifting oil subsidies in Saudi Arabia surfaces during conference
- Saudi Grain Silos corporation lined up for privatization
- Saudi Arabia Subsidizes Barley to Lower Prices
- Anything to get nationals to the private sector: Saudi govt cushions Saudization with subsidies, reduced work hours