Saudi Arabia is the world’s third largest gold consumer
Official statistics show that Saudi Arabia is the world’s third largest gold consuming country, after the United States and India, reported Al-Watan . Saudi Arabia is the largest gold consuming country in the Middle East with an annual consumption volume of 250 tons. The United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Egypt are situated in second place with 60 tons, Kuwait 33 tons, Syria 30 tons and Lebanon 20 tons. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Saudi Arabia is the third largest market in the world of Air Conditioners
- Saudi Arabia: The largest importer of UAE gold
- Are gold markets becoming more and more polarized?
- Saudi Arabia aims to be world’s largest renewable energy market
- Give me the gold! Why Middle East demand for the precious metal in the jewelry business is growing 25+ percent annually