Saudi Arabian Public Transport Company to import 450 Mercedes buses
Saudi Arabian Public Transport Company (SAPTCO) on Sunday signed an agreement with Al-Juffali Company to import 450 Mercedes buses worth a total of SR300 million. According to The Arab News, the agreement was signed by Abdullah Al-Muqbil, deputy transport minister and chairman of SAPTCO, and Khaled Al-Juffali, chairman of Ibrahim Al-Juffali & Bros.
SAPTCO is the premier provider of land-transport services for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It operates with power of more than 2700 buses. (menareport.com)
- Saudi, French company win $2.2 billion deal to develop Riyadh's public transport
- PricewaterhouseCoopers to assist Saudi public transport company
- Saudi TASECO to import 1,500 German busses
- UAE and Saudi transport operators purchase buses from Mercedes-Benz
- Bid to set up international transport center at Jeddah's Old Airport