Saudi Aramco signs five year contract with Jacobs Engineering Group
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. has announced that a subsidiary company received a contract to provide program management services to Saudi Aramco for multiple onshore projects.
Officials did not disclose the contract value, but Saudi Aramco anticipates running several hundred thousand reimbursable project hours through the consortium each year. Jacobs signed the five-year contract, which contains an option for a two-year extension, with consortium partners SNC-Lavalin and Saudi Arabia-based Saudi Consulting Services.
Saudi Aramco characterized this contract as a historic moment for Saudi Aramco and the region.
Making the announcement, Jacobs President Craig Martin stated, "We are excited to continue our close working relationship with Saudi Aramco to meet their various project needs over the duration of this important contract. Our goal is to help them succeed in executing these projects while developing local staffing resources. We expect this knowledge transfer to proceed through execution of project planning, FEED package development, detail design, procurement, and construction management."
- Jacobs Receives Contract for Sulfur Recovery Unit From Saudi Aramco
- Jacobs Engineers Group wins Saudi phosphate contract
- Van Marwijk signs contract extension with Saudi Arabia
- SNC-Lavalin, Saudi partner selected to carry out Aramco projects
- Al Alamiah Computer Systems signs contract for supplying video conferencing equipment to Aramco