Saudi ATM statistics
The Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA) announced that Saudis had withdrawn SR 68 billion worth of cash through the available ATM's networks in the Kingdom through the first half of 2006. According to Al-Yaum newspaper, citing SAMA report, Saudis had also executed 4,320,474,149 transactions through the available ATM's networks in the Kingdom through the first half of 2006.
The report added that the Saudi banks had issued 359,117,900 ATM cards through the first half of 2006. The total number of the ATM machines in the Kingdom amounted to 5,377 machines.
- Ramadan spurs SR26.6b in ATM withdrawals in Saudi Arabia for October
- Worrying statistics: Abuse against women and children swelling in Saudi
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia participates in ATM 2006
- KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA PARTICIPATES IN ATM 2006
- Saudi women do better with foreign men than with Saudis, marriage statistics show