850 exhibitors, 35 countries: Saudi Build 2013 opens in Riyadh
Saudi Build 2013, the 25th International Construction Technology and Building Materials Exhibition, organized by Riyadh Exhibitions Company (REC) at the Riyadh International Convention and Exhibition Center, was officially opened Monday by Riyadh Mayor Eng. Abdullah Bin Abdulrahman Al-Muqbil.
The four-day event, with participation of 850 exhibitors from 35 countries, runs until November 7th. It is under the auspices of Prince Dr. Mansour Bin Meteb Bin Abdulaziz, the Minister of Municipal and Rural Affairs.
Participating countries include Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Jordan, Korea, Kuwait, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Palestine, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Spain, Singapore, Taiwan, Turkey, the UAE, UK and the USA.
The expo covers 20,000 sqm of exhibition space showcasing a wide gamut of the latest and top-rated offerings for the construction industry. Saudi Build remains the only construction trade show in Saudi Arabia accredited by UFI, the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry.
As the event celebrates its momentous 25th year anniversary, it also welcomes various leading dignitaries from the Saudi government, in addition to local, regional and international specialized personnel to share the latest insights and trends of the construction industry. The event presents an ideal platform for products and services launches and demonstrations and customer engagement activities. It also presents ample opportunities for businesses to explore partnership and investment prospects in the lucrative Saudi construction market.
Supported by Diamond Sponsor Rajhi Steel, Saudi Build 2013 is poised to welcome a large number of specialized visitors during its 4-day run. Saudi Build - The PMV Series 2013 – The 3rd International Exhibition for Construction Equipment, Plant, Machinery and Vehicle; and Saudi Stone-Tech – The 16th International Stone and Stone Technology & Machinery Exhibition that are concurrently held with Saudi Build 2013 have gathered a powerful mix of top distributors, suppliers, manufacturers, specifiers, agents and engineers from across Saudi Arabia, and the world, marking the event as one of the leading comprehensive and opportunity-laden platforms.
With the consistent management of Riyadh Exhibition Company (REC), Saudi Build has reached a milestone with quarter of a century of continuous success and has built a significant reputation as one of the foremost construction shows in the region. By providing a platform that enables both participants and visitors to reach qualified buyers and key decision-makers, generate new leads, and gain solid access to Saudi market, it has served to complement the government’s initiatives to grow and diversify the local construction market.
- Good news for Dubai's real estate as deals boosted by $31 billion
- Sale prices in Abu Dhabi's residential property sector up by 17 percent in H1
- Unholy spending? Luxury leasing options on the rise in Mecca
- Ajman: a viable, more affordable property market?
- Putting things in perspective: how many apartments in the Middle East can Ronaldo buy with his World Cup salary?
- Going green in Saudi Arabia
- 200 Int'l companies participate in Saudi Energy 2013
- Saudi to build 63 new hospitals in the next five years
- Saudi Arabia to spend SAR 150 billion to construct smart buildings in the next eight years
- Saudi Arabia's real estate sector to grow by up to 7 per cent until 2012 with increased efforts to address supply gap