Saudi Cable Company awarded SEC contract
Saudi Electricity Company (SEC) has awarded a contract worth over SR200 million to Saudi Cable Company (SCC) for supply of power cables of various types.
SCC Managing Director and Group President Dr. Waheeb A. Linjawi, who made this announcement Saturday, said the strong and vibrant economy was the driving force behind the increase in demand for power cables from contractors as well as distributors, <i>SPA</i> reported.
"SCC has taken necessary steps to be well prepared to meet the challenges of the increase in demand in the years to come," he said and referred to the fruitful cooperation between SEC and SCC "that has always been a source of support and encouragement for the domestic industry."
- SEC awards maintenance contract to Alhamrani-Fuchs
- Saudi Cable Company awarded order by Bechtel
- Ducab signs AED 100 million contract with Saudi Electric Company
- Indian company wins supply deal for major Saudi electricity projects
- SEC selects GE Technology for Saudi power plant expansions, contracts total more than $500 million