Saudi conference finds construction solutions
Saudi Build 2012, set to be held from November 11 to 14, will serve as a key networking platform that will provide contractors, real estate developers and building owners with a full range of construction and building solutions. The 24th International Construction Technology and Building Materials Exhibition, recognised as the largest business-to-business construction fair in the kingdom, will showcase the latest offerings in building materials & equipment, architectural finishing products, stone, marble and granite products, construction tools and technology, engineering services, infrastructure materials, and security & safety systems.
Saudi Arabia’s construction sector has been awarded $71.2 billion in contracts by the government in 2011. Its construction sector has maintained its positive growth trajectory as analysts forecast an average growth of 4.5 per cent from 2013 to 2017. The exhibition will be held concurrently with Saudi Stone-Tech 2012, the 14th International Stone and Stone Technology Show, and Saudi Build – The PMV Series 2012, the 3rd International Exhibition for construction equipment, plant, machinery and vehicles, at the Riyadh International Convention & Exhibition Centre. Commenting on the show, a spokesperson from Riyadh Exhibition Company, said: “Saudi Arabia urgently needs to expand its infrastructure facilities and social amenities to satisfy the evolving requirements of its fast-growing population. The government is therefore aggressively investing in short-term projects to fast-track the country’s development programmes, which has accordingly fuelled the robust growth of its construction sector.”
“Saudi Build 2012 serves as an important business-to-business networking platform that complements the upbeat market conditions in Saudi Arabia. It provides a dedicated avenue for trade visitors to explore the latest and most advanced construction and building solutions, while allowing exhibitors to take advantage of the immense growth potential of the largest construction and stone market in the region.” The event is expected to gather thousands of exhibitors and trade visitors from Europe, Africa, and the MEA region. It is the only construction trade show in Saudi Arabia accredited by UFI, the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry. Saudi Stone-Tech is organised by REC in collaboration with Verona Fiere and Confindustria Marmomacchine (Assomarmomacchine).
The event caters to evolving requirements and changing trends in stone technology products and services. Saudi Build – The PMV Series will gather leading and innovative companies to showcase their latest and most developed offerings in the fields of heavy machinery and equipment, cutting and formation machines, cranes, tractors, construction vehicles, equipment, tools and special systems and mining machines.
- Putting their eggs in tourists' baskets: why Dubai's real estate developers are shifting to hospitality
- Is Dubai's property market finally displaying 'affordable' tendencies?
- Ironic much? Sharjah's 'affordable' rents is the exact reason they're now skyrocketing
- Mounting supplies: Dubai's impending property correction
- The $200 billion boom and slave labour: the realities Qatar must come to terms with
- VISION to Build a 130 kW Solar Power Plant in Bahra with SolFocus
- Emirates Green Building Council network event to focus on building envelope performance
- AWAL employs its technology solutions to support and sponsor Saudi Building Industries Exhibition
- Saudi Build 2010 concludes with 18,000 trade visitors and 900 exhibitors