Saudi expert highlights real estate investment risks
Saudis trust real estate investment. They believe real estate investment always pays off. However, Arab News reports on many cases which small Saudis invest in real estate projects but never see any profit from their investment. A real estate expert, speaking to the newspaper, placed the blame on the lack of supervision by the Saudi Ministry of Commerce. "This encouraged many people to apply for permit for real estate investment, collect as much money as they can get and then escape the country," he was quoted as saying.
- Emaar, The Economic City highlights role of KAEC in economic growth at Saudi International Real Estate Conference
- real estate investment opportunities highlighted to women during history-making empowerment forum in saudi arabia
- Saudi Arabia: Permits for real estate investment projects suspended
- Global direct real estate investment volumes rise nearly 50 percent to $101 billion in second quarter 2011
- Saudi expert calls to ease real estate investment regulations