Saudi GOTEVOT signed cooperation agreements with nine countries
The Saudi General Organization for Technical Education & Vocational Training (GOTEVOT) has recently signed technical cooperation agreements with nine countries including the United States, Japan, Germany, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and Indonesia, reported Al-Hayat . These agreements enable GOTEVOT to benefit from the knowledge of other countries in developing training programs. Director General of GOTEVOT, Solaiman Dhalaan said that the Saudi Ministry of Treasury and Economy awarded GOTEVOT with the necessary permits to expand overseas cooperation schemes to include industrialized states in order to benefit from their experiences in technical education and vocational training. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Saudi Arabia, Belgium Sign Investment Cooperation Agreement
- Paper work or paradigm shift? Saudi Arabia, India to sign labor cooperation agreement
- No Israel this time? Jordan, Egypt sign agreement to cooperate on nuclear energy
- Drones included? Just kidding, Oman signs open skies agreement with the US!
- Vocational training agreement signed between Morocco and Canada