Saudis award contract to Gulf company to start offshore well building
Click here to add Gulf Marine Services as an alert
Disable alert for Gulf Marine Services,
Click here to add Gulf Marine Services Saudi Arabia as an alert
Disable alert for Gulf Marine Services Saudi ...,
Click here to add Khalid Al Shoaibi as an alert
Disable alert for Khalid Al Shoaibi,
Click here to add Manama as an alert
Disable alert for Manama,
Click here to add Shoaibi Group as an alert
Disable alert for Shoaibi Group
Gulf Marine Services Saudi Arabia (GMSSA), a joint venture between the Shoaibi Group and Gulf Marine Services of the UAE, has been awarded a three-year contract to support rigless well intervention for a major offshore project in Saudi Arabia.
GMSSA will provide a modern self-propelled jack up service barge from a fleet of seven sister units all capable of supporting well intervention, construction and maintenance activities offshore.
The barge can operate in water depths up to 45 metres and can accommodate 150 personnel offshore.
"GMSSA has been working on a number of short-term projects in Saudi Arabia in recent years and this new contract establishes a strong base for further growth and expansion in the offshore industry by GMSSA in the kingdom," said GMSSA chairman Khalid Al Shoaibi.
Gulf Marine Services is currently the largest elevating support vessel operator in the Middle East, supplying a modern fleet of self-propelled barges to the oil and gas market.
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- Gulf Stevedoring Contracting Company Wins Best Terminal Management Award in Saudi Arabia Using Navis Solutions
- Oman's Rees Oil and Gas Services and Dubai's Solas win PDO contract
- SembCorp awarded three major offshore contracts
- Al Raha Group awarded $355M contract for Saudi's F-15 fleet support
- GULF CRAFT SIGNS BIGGEST CONTRACT FOR MARINE ENGINES IN THE REGION