Saudi IT company gets Microsoft Gold Partner status
Specialists for Computer Systems (SCS) attained membership of Microsoft’s Gold Certified Partner Program for Security Solutions this past November. This program identifies Microsoft Certified Partners who focus on and have proven their commitment and expertise in building or delivering security solutions based on Microsoft technologies.
Established in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia in 2001, SCS focuses on providing integrated IT and communication solutions for the Saudi enterprise domain. Its core business lines are enterprise security solutions, IT consultancy, and Microsoft consulting services.
Working closely with Microsoft, SCS Consulting assists customers to plan, deploy, structure, and manage IT technologies in distributed platforms. Furthermore, SCS has unique access to internal knowledge and resources at Microsoft to help customers attain business and technology objectives. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- IIT achieves Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for Collaborative Solutions
- Microsoft’s accredits first Gold Certified Partner in Egypt
- WJ Towell inaugurates first partner-led Microsoft competency center in Oman
- New Microsoft program provides IT network protection
- Microsoft to debut Office System 2003 at GITEX