Saudi mining company signs new finance facility worth $2.4 billion
In a statement to the Tadawul, Saudi Arabian Mining Company (Maaden) announced the signing of a revolving Murabaha finance facility with a tenor of five year. The company increased the finance amount from SAR 7 billion (originally announced in June) to SAR 9 billion to have more flexibility finance future projects. The finance was 2.5 times oversubscribed.
The subscribing banks are: National Commercial Bank, Samba Financial Group, Banque Saudi Fransi, Riyad Bank, Saudi British Bank (SABB), Al Rajhi Bank, Bank Al Jazeera, J.P. Morgan Chase, Arab National Bank, Bank Al Bilad and Saudi Investment Bank.
- S. Sudan and Egypt discuss economic ties, trade relations
- Can privatization save Lebanon's economy?
- Between a rock and a hard place: are poor fiscal policies perpetuating poverty in Jordan?
- Tarnished: How "golden" is the current era of GCC economies?
- Let them eat bread: Lebanese youth urged to build their own future