MENA region oil investment lead by Saudi
Saudi to top oil investment in the MENA region
High oil prices will allow them to resume projects that were delayed at the height of the financial crisis, the inter-governmental energy lender said.
Saudi Arabia tops the list with committed investments of $165 billion, mostly generated by Saudi Arabian Oil Company and Saudi Basic Industries, followed by the UAE that plans to invest $107 billion in the period.
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge