MENA region oil investment lead by Saudi
Saudi to top oil investment in the MENA region
High oil prices will allow them to resume projects that were delayed at the height of the financial crisis, the inter-governmental energy lender said.
Saudi Arabia tops the list with committed investments of $165 billion, mostly generated by Saudi Arabian Oil Company and Saudi Basic Industries, followed by the UAE that plans to invest $107 billion in the period.
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?