MENA region oil investment lead by Saudi
High oil prices will allow them to resume projects that were delayed at the height of the financial crisis, the inter-governmental energy lender said.
Saudi Arabia tops the list with committed investments of $165 billion, mostly generated by Saudi Arabian Oil Company and Saudi Basic Industries, followed by the UAE that plans to invest $107 billion in the period.
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis
- Ethiopia launches $2.8m research survey for Nile basin development
- UAE sweetens flotation regulations to attract more investment