Saudi minister hails economic growth
Saudi Economy and Planning Minister Khaled Al-Gosaibi on Wednesday emphasized the strength of the kingdom's economy and said it was witnessing "unprecedented economic prosperity."
“All economic indicators are very positive, be they related to economic growth, investments or the volume of exports and imports,” the Saudi Press Agency quoted him as saying. The minister was speaking to reporters after attending the opening session of the Saudi-Japanese Business Council in Riyadh.
- IMF hails UAE economic development: Non-hydrocarbon real GDP growth hits 5%
- Global : Saudi Arabia - Attracting investors to become part of economic growth
- Palestinian Finance Minister Hails Saudi Position
- Emaar, The Economic City highlights role of KAEC in economic growth at Saudi International Real Estate Conference
- Iranian minister says reforms lead to 6.5% economic growth