Saudi Ministry of Education plans to buy 200 sites for new schools construction
The Saudi Ministry of Education has unveiled a SR15 billion plan under which 4,000 schools for boys and girls are to be built all over the Kingdom over the next 10 years.
Initially, the ministry has allocated SR800 million to buy 200 sites for the construction of schools in the major cities, according to Deputy Education Minister Abdullah Al-Fowzan. According to Arab ANews, the project, initiated last year, is to extend over 20 years.
- Saudis prioritize school construction projects
- Saudi Arabia authorizes construction of 61 new schools
- Financing a 'qualitative shift'? Saudi to spend additional $21 billion on overhaul of educational system
- School's out for forever? 500 international schools expected to close down across Saudi Arabia
- 50 schools to be rebuilt in Falujjah