Saudi NCCI offers health services to its subscribers
The Riyadh-based Specialized Medical Center has recently signed a contract to provide health services to the kingdom’s National Cooperative Company for Insurance (NCCI) subscribers. NCCI is one of the major insurance companies in Saudi Arabia and the Gulf region.
According to a report appearing in Al-Riyadh daily, the director general of the center, Saleh Bin Mohammed Al-Qanbaz, has said that this initiative will double the center’s responsibilities and services.
Al-Qanbaz estimated the present value of the health insurance market in Saudi Arabia at SR 4 billion. However, he predicted that the value of this market will reach SR 13 billion, as a result of the compulsory insurance system imposed on over 7.6 million naturalized Saudi citizens in the beginning of 2001. –(Albawaba-MEBG)
- NCCI to Ensure Success of Saudi Insurance Summit
- du offers unbeatable rewards to its subscribers roaming in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia during Hajj
- “GO” offer its subscribers “World Cup channels” from Aljazeera Sport
- Saudi Airlines appoints Tawuniya as its Medical Insurance Service Provider
- Record 10 million Saudis subscribe to SR2.55 billion Emaar the Economic City IPO