Saudi non-oil exports declined in Nov 2012
The value of Saudi non-oil commodities’ exports in the trading month of November in 2012 declined to SR 13,604 million, down by SR 802 million or 5.57%.
This was disclosed in a monthly report prepared by the Central Department of Statistics and Information.
During the same month of the trading year, the report said the Kingdom’s imports of non-oil commodities accounted for SR 45,565 million, showing an increase of SR 5,495 million, registering a hike of 13.71%.
- Frozen: Arab Spring economies barely trading with one another
- China-Pakistan economic corridor: a game-changer for the Middle East?
- Suspended tax transfers pushed Palestinian economy to the brink
- Egypt passed the economic conference with flying colours, but what's next?
- Why the GCC really needs a VAT tax