Saudi non-oil exports declined in Nov 2012
The value of Saudi non-oil commodities’ exports in the trading month of November in 2012 declined to SR 13,604 million, down by SR 802 million or 5.57%.
This was disclosed in a monthly report prepared by the Central Department of Statistics and Information.
During the same month of the trading year, the report said the Kingdom’s imports of non-oil commodities accounted for SR 45,565 million, showing an increase of SR 5,495 million, registering a hike of 13.71%.
- KSE Makes up for Previous Weeks' Losses
- Saudi private sector unveils development goals for 2015
- Gulf markets may consolidate with oil back below $60
- Dubai trade tops Dh1 trillion
- Is the Syrian crisis boosting Jordan's agricultural exports? Kingdom sees more than Dead Sea product exposure with 2014's increased fruit, veg, sheep trade abroad