Saudi non-oil exports declined in Nov 2012
The value of Saudi non-oil commodities’ exports in the trading month of November in 2012 declined to SR 13,604 million, down by SR 802 million or 5.57%.
This was disclosed in a monthly report prepared by the Central Department of Statistics and Information.
During the same month of the trading year, the report said the Kingdom’s imports of non-oil commodities accounted for SR 45,565 million, showing an increase of SR 5,495 million, registering a hike of 13.71%.
- The 'Egyptian Dream': is sacrifice a necessary requirement for Egyptians to achieve a better standard of living?
- Ramadan brings the issue of food wastage in Saudi Arabia to the forefront
- Creating conditionality: why the GCC should aid-for-trade
- Financial troubles cited as reason for suicide in Turkey
- What is Al-Sisi's true economic orientation?