Saudi non-oil exports declined in Nov 2012
The value of Saudi non-oil commodities’ exports in the trading month of November in 2012 declined to SR 13,604 million, down by SR 802 million or 5.57%.
This was disclosed in a monthly report prepared by the Central Department of Statistics and Information.
During the same month of the trading year, the report said the Kingdom’s imports of non-oil commodities accounted for SR 45,565 million, showing an increase of SR 5,495 million, registering a hike of 13.71%.
- All talk: Why a GCC union does not matter for Arab countries' economies
- Aiding 'Um al-Dunya' or themselves? The Gulf's war over Egypt's economy
- What Arab Spring? The Middle East is undergoing a quiet revolution that is truly transforming the region
- An Economic Remedy for Jordan?
- Is Hamas on the verge of bankruptcy?