Saudi non-oil exports declined in Nov 2012
The value of Saudi non-oil commodities’ exports in the trading month of November in 2012 declined to SR 13,604 million, down by SR 802 million or 5.57%.
This was disclosed in a monthly report prepared by the Central Department of Statistics and Information.
During the same month of the trading year, the report said the Kingdom’s imports of non-oil commodities accounted for SR 45,565 million, showing an increase of SR 5,495 million, registering a hike of 13.71%.
- Gold trading expansion to spur demand in Kingdom
- Is trust the only missing ingredient from Egypt's economic reform recipe?
- Explain this, Mr. Erdogan: Israel-Turkey trade ties booming amidst Gaza crisis
- Kuwait: the GCC's underachiever?
- Liberalization under the auspices of the palace: migration reform in Morocco