Saudi non-oil exports declined in Nov 2012
The value of Saudi non-oil commodities’ exports in the trading month of November in 2012 declined to SR 13,604 million, down by SR 802 million or 5.57%.
This was disclosed in a monthly report prepared by the Central Department of Statistics and Information.
During the same month of the trading year, the report said the Kingdom’s imports of non-oil commodities accounted for SR 45,565 million, showing an increase of SR 5,495 million, registering a hike of 13.71%.
- Gulfnet collaborates on global cybersecurity platform
- Middle East poised to become an industry leader in 3D printing
- UAE Space Agency, Lockheed Martin ‘blast off’ with professional training program
- Show me the money: Lebanon addresses bank transfer delay problems
- Kuwait to receive French helicopters in $1.1B deal