Saudi non-oil exports declined in Nov 2012
The value of Saudi non-oil commodities’ exports in the trading month of November in 2012 declined to SR 13,604 million, down by SR 802 million or 5.57%.
This was disclosed in a monthly report prepared by the Central Department of Statistics and Information.
During the same month of the trading year, the report said the Kingdom’s imports of non-oil commodities accounted for SR 45,565 million, showing an increase of SR 5,495 million, registering a hike of 13.71%.
- Why India is likely to re-emerge as the UAE's top trade partner
- What's really attracting high net worth individuals to living in the UAE?
- Forbes Middle East reveals names region's 200 most powerful women
- Presidential vacuum, Syrian crisis leaves Lebanon's business leaders more than worried
- Oil wells, taxes, and scare tactics: how the IS has been making money all this time