Saudi bumps up oil supplies
Saudi output bounces back in June
Top oil exporter Saudi Arabia showed no sign of cutting back supply in June following last month’s Opec agreement to rein in production, instead raising output by 300,000 barrels per day (bpd) from May to 10.1 million bpd (mbpd), an industry source said. After reducing output in May to 9.8 mbpd from April’s 30-year high of 10.1 mbpd, the world’s largest oil exporter raised production again in June, the source said.
- Nip, tuck: Dubai's grand plans for being a major player in medical tourism
- Zain, UNHCR, Facebook to bring free internet access to urban refugees in Jordan
- Yemen Central Bank headquarters to relocate from Sanaa to Aden
- IMF report details the crippling economic effects of conflict in MENA
- Start Up Lebanon entrepreneurs head to Silicon Valley Roadshow