Saudi oil to flow more next year
Saudi Arabia's crude oil production will average 9.7 million barrels a day next year, according to National Commercial Bank (NCB), the kingdom's largest bank by assets.
That compares to a forecast of about 9.4 million barrels a day this year, said a report yesterday.
Arab Light crude, which makes up about 50 percent of Saudi Arabia's oil output, will average $105 a barrel this year, unchanged from a March 26 forecast. Prices will average $100 a barrel in 2013, it said.
- Gulfnet collaborates on global cybersecurity platform
- Middle East poised to become an industry leader in 3D printing
- UAE Space Agency, Lockheed Martin ‘blast off’ with professional training program
- Show me the money: Lebanon addresses bank transfer delay problems
- Kuwait to receive French helicopters in $1.1B deal