Saudi Prince Al-Waleed receives Ambassador of Hungary
Saudi Prince Al-Waleed Bin Talal, chairman of Kingdom Holding Company, received the ambassador of Hungary to Saudi Arabia, Geza Mihalyi.
The meeting was held in the Prince's office, where the two discussed bilateral relations between Saudi Arabia and Hungary. Ambassador Mihalyi extended to the Prince the greetings of his government, headed by Hungarian President Ferenc Madl. The ambassador encouraged Al-Waleed to increase his investments in Hungary confirming the government’s move towards privatization, and its aim to encourage foreign investors by reducing investment barriers.
Last year, Prince Al-Waleed visited the Hungarian capital Budapest in response to an official invitation from President Madl, who expressed to Prince the country’s wish to sign deals that encourage investments and reduce tariffs between both countries. During the visit, Prince Al-Waleed visited his investments there, Citibank and Four Seasons Budapest, which is a historical building strategically located by the Danube river and should open soon.
Ambassador Mihalyi thanked Prince Al-Waleed for receiving him and for his commitment to support Hungary and its economy. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Prince Al-Waleed receives new Hungarian ambassador to Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Prince Al-Waleed receives ambassadors of Gabon and Gambia
- Saudi Prince Al-Waleed receives the Ambassador of the Republic of Mali
- Prince Al-Waleed receives Tunisian Ambassador to Saudi Arabia
- Prince Al-Waleed receives Romanian Ambassador to Saudi Arabia