Saudi real estate firm goes online
According to Al-Riyadh newspaper, within the framework of its permanent pursue of the latest technology in the real estate sector, the Al-Saanee Real Estate Investment Company started to accept applications for subscription to its various real estate enterprises through the Internet. Thus, the Al-Saanee Real Estate Company has become the first Saudi company to use online subscription services in the real estate sector.
The company will offer this online subscription service through its website as of May 14th. The CEO of the Company, Mr. Khaled Al-Saanee, said that the establishment of this service manifests the public awareness of using the Internet technologies.
- One big "house" party: Dubai's online eMart attracting hundreds of new real estate firms
- Kuwait: Real estate firm starts subscription
- Bahrain real-estate market ‘faces record year’, says expert property firm DTZ
- Public-private alliances: the way out of Saudi housing troubles?
- Report says Saudi firm concluded Dubai real estate deal