Saudi reforms will boost economic development of kingdom
US Trade Secretary Carols Gutierrez stressed that economic reforms made by Saudi Arabia will help diversify the kingdom's economy and boost economic development.
Gutierrez pointed out the wise management of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz, according to <i> Asharq Al-Awsat</i>.
"Saudi Arabia's reforms have already brought positive changes to the economy as a whole. Further progress will continue strengthening and diversifying the Saudi economy," Gutierrez added.
The trade secretary said that the oil sector would continue to represent a large portion of the economy, but that "Saudi Arabia can develop in a more stable and diversified way."
He added that Saudi Arabia WTO accession is the crowning achievement of continuing efforts on the part of the kingdom to modernize and strengthen its economy.
- Saudi Arabia makes the grade by placing higher education as its top priority
- Saudi Arabia is "committed to maintaining the stability of oil market" - Minister
- Saudi Arabia offers trade finance to boost economy
- Two more economic cities planned for Saudi Arabia
- Snow: Saudi Arabia's WTO accession plan sets achievable targets