Someone's happy with the elections: Egyptians can now apply for Saudi visas
Saudi Embassy in Egypt announced that it has decided to start issuing visas to visit the Kingdom through three regulatory stages, reported the Saudi Press Agency on Wednesday.
In a statement issued on Wednesday, the embassy said that the first phase will begin next Sunday and will include the provision for visas for ‘business visit/commercial visit /working visit/personal visit /government visit/mission visit/delivery of goods/transit/return extension/study.’
The second phase will begin on June 29, and include the provision for residence visas while the third and final stage will begin on July 13 and include the provision for visas for family visit.
The embassy called on service seekers to book an appointment in advance to submit the required documents to the centers through website http://www.vfstasheel.com
- Gulfnet collaborates on global cybersecurity platform
- Middle East poised to become an industry leader in 3D printing
- UAE Space Agency, Lockheed Martin ‘blast off’ with professional training program
- Show me the money: Lebanon addresses bank transfer delay problems
- Kuwait to receive French helicopters in $1.1B deal