Saudi Zoujaj records positive net income
The Saudi National Company for Glass Industries, Zoujaj, recently reported a net operating income of 22 million Saudi Riyals ($5.9 million) for the year 2000. This is compared with SR 11.4 million (three million dollars) in losses the previous year, 1999.
The company’s total sales increased to SR 57.2 ($15.25 million) in 2000, up from SR 56.6 million ($15 million) in 1999.
Established in 1990, Zoujaj is a joint stock company , which is second largest industrial group in Saudi Arabia, with a paid-up capital of SR 200 million ($53 million), producing bottles, flat glass and other glass related products. ― (MENA Report)
© 2001 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Saudi Zoujaj reports 35 percent profit rise in 3Q
- Jarir marketing company posts $24 million net income last year
- Savola reports net income increase in 2001
- Saudi Real Estate Company boosts income by 54 percent
- Guardian Zoujaj International Float Glass Co. LLC raises US$100 million syndicated loan facility