Saudis to brief foreign firms on gas plans
(MEBG) – A technical briefing took place in Saudi Arabia on July 12, for international firms selected to bid for gas projects in the kingdom, reported MEES.
Despite strong competition from rival regional oil and gas producers, the kingdom is confident it will attract $100 billion in energy investment
Senior officials from Saudi Arabia's ministries of oil finance, planning, industry and electricity will brief the representatives of foreign oil firms on the country's energy investment initiative and changes in investment and tax regulations.
© 2000 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Saudi government slashes income tax on foreign investors
- Saudis Announce “Off Limits” List For Foreign Investment
- Saudi industry capable of absorbing $7.2 billion foreign investment
- Western firms press Saudis to unseat oil minister, clear way for mega gas deal
- Saudi bombings prompt foreign businessmen to leave the Kingdom