Scintilla appoints TRACCS for regional PR
Scintilla, a Monaco diamond jewelry brand, has appointed Trans-Arabian Creative Communications (TRACCS) to handle its public relations in the Middle East.
The company is using Dubai as the Middle East hub for its regional business, where spending on jewelry is estimated at $1.4 billion per annum, making it the fourth largest market in the world in terms of polished diamond consumption.
Trans-Arabian Creative Communications services is a regional public relations practice with offices in Jeddah, Riyadh, Dubai and Cairo and operations in Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria. Its clients include Microsoft Arabia, BUPA Middle East, Safi-Danone and Jumeirah International. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- beiersdorf middle east appoints traccs as pr agency for the middle east and north africa
- Fayez Abu Tawileh and Sons appoints TRACCS to handle its PR in Jordan
- Baron-Coates BV appoints TRACCS for investor relations
- imcan APPOINTS TRANS-ARABIAN CREATIVE COMMUNICATION (TRACCS) AS ITS PUBLIC RELATIONS AGENCY IN JORDAN AND THE MIDDLE EAST
- CNBC Arabiya signs traccs for corporate communications