Semiramis Inter-Continental is Emirates Holidays’ Cairo associate hotel
The Semiramis Inter-Continental has been selected by Emirates Holidays as their associate hotel in Cairo. The hotel has been undergone a $15 million renovation and refurbishment project, contributed to by international designers such as Pierre Yves Rochon and Tony Chi.
Overlooking the Nile at the heart of the Egypt capital, the Semiramis Inter-Continental targets businesspeople and families visiting Cairo. It was recently voted best business hotel in Cairo by the readers of Business Traveler Middle East.
Six Continents Hotels, the hotel business of Six Continents PLC of the United Kingdom, owns, manages, leases or franchises more than 3,270 hotels and 512,000 guest rooms in nearly 100 countries and territories around the world. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Semiramis Inter-Continental is Emirates Holidays Associate Hotel
- Semiramis Inter-Continental seeks to revive flow of tourists to Egypt
- Six Continents Hotels boosts presence in Red Sea region
- Semiramis InterContinental highlights Middle East hotel appeal for UK travel trade
- Beirut’s Le Vendome Inter-Continental Hotel marks fifth anniversary