Sendo appoints distributor for Saudi Arabia
International phone manufacturer Sendo has appointed Al-Jammaz Telecom as its distributor in Saudi Arabia. Al-Jammaz will carry the complete range of Sendo mobile phones and accessories.
Al-Jammaz will offer the handsets via its own retail outlets as well as independent retailers throughout the Kingdom. Sendo opened its Middle East headquarters at the Dubai Airport Free Zone earlier this year and has since launched its range of mobile phones in the region. The company’s business expansion to the Middle East has been fuelled by sales of its S200 and J500 series in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Al-Jammaz Telecom is a provider of broadband and networking solutions, voice applications, card technologies and consumer products in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. The company is headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, with with eight offices around the Kingdom and a regional Middle East office based in Dubai. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Saudi daily opts for QuarkXPress & ArabicXT
- A'ayan Saudi Leasing Appointed Authorized Distributor of Mohammed Yousuf Naghi - Hyundai in Saudi Arabia
- NEC Computers appoints CompuMe as authorized distributor for Packard Bell in Dubai and Saudi Arabia
- Novell appoints APTEC as sole distributor in Saudi Arabia
- Sendo sets up regional office in Dubai