Seven Seas partners to bring anti-virus protection to the UAE
The United Arab Emirates (UAE)’s Seven Seas has signed an exclusive partnership agreement with MessageLabs, a British based email security company, to provide its SkyScan portfolio of services.
MessageLabs utilizes a proactive anti-virus provision offering its customers a 100 percent guarantee against e-mail borne virus infection. Contrary to traditional reactive desktop software Skyscan scans e-mail for all viruses as well as unsuitable content such as pornography and spam at the internet level, before it reaches a business' network boundaries.
MessageLabs uses multiple anti-virus engines in tandem, however the cornerstone of its protective capability comes through its heuristic scanning service Skeptic which uses artificial intelligence to scan email, ensuring that it stops not only known viruses but also potential new ones.
Seven Seas is amongst the top five information technology solution providers in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Established in 1983, Seven Seas has an international presence with offices in Singapore, Sri Lanka, South Africa, Hong Kong, Malaysia and India. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Trend Micro Brings “Worry Free” Anti-Virus Campaign to the UAE
- MSC cruises and Etihad airways to provide best-in-class experience in the air and at sea for European guests
- symantec raises the bar for enterprise security with symantec endpoint protection
- New Jordan Valley 'Marshall Plan' brings hope for future Palestinian prosperity
- Sybase signs strategic partnership with Seven Seas in the UAE