Seven Seas wins two year outsourcing deal from ADIB
The United Arab Emirates (UAE)-based IT solutions integrator Seven Seas won a two year outsourcing contract from Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) with an estimated value of over 500,000 Emirati dirhams ($136,128).
The solution will allow ADIB to utilize existing IT team's expertise on various core projects at ADIB. Seven Seas is amongst the top five leading IT solution providers in the UAE. Established in 1983, Seven Seas has an international presence with offices in Singapore, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong, Malaysia and India.
The company’s portfolio covers solutions and services in the areas of IT consulting, service management, enterprise integration, business software, infrastructure, telecommunications, networking and professional services. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Exploring new possibilies: Western firms win key Egyptian oil, gas exploration deals
- ADIB - Egypt named “Best Islamic Bank in Egypt" and won “Best Mudarbah Deal of the year 2013”
- ADIB named Best Islamic Bank for the second consecutive year
- Olympic Airways adopts Mercator's outsourced revenue accounting solution
- Time to consider what drove the Lebanese asylum seekers towards their death in the high seas