SGI appoints business development manager for Middle East and Africa
Silicon Graphics (SGI) has announced the appointment of Eric Charles as its new business development manager for the Middle East and Africa region.
Joining the team at the Dubai Media City office, Charles’ task is to continue SG’s success in Europe within the three principal broadcasting markets in the Middle East: digital video workflow from ingest to broadcast; graphics and broadband, including Video-On-Demand (VOD).
SGI has a number of Middle East broadcasters using its solutions, including MBC. MBC has been using SGI products in its post-production work stations for the last eight months: both the Silicon Graphics 02 and Silicon Graphics Octane 2s for news applications, graphics and promotions. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Travelport appoints new manager in the Middle East and Africa
- STS appoints Business Development Manager in Dubai
- Silicon Graphics targets Middle East
- SGI signs Middle East PR contract with Orient Planet
- Harland Financial Solutions announces new Head of Business Development for Europe, Middle East and Africa