Sharia compliant real estate fund to be launched
Unicorn Investment Bank (UIB), in partnership with Abu Dhabi Holding Company, is set to launch its second BMA approved Sharia compliant real estate fund Gulf Springs. According to the GDN, Gulf Springs is syndicating large and prestigious real estate names in the region to promote this geographic and sector diversified residential fund.
The minimum subscription sum for this three-year closed end fund is for institutional investors $1 million with increments of $100,000.
- Emirates Bank offers Shari’a compliant real estate fund to affluent clients
- Sharia’a compliant real estate fund acquires £58.8 million UK portfolio
- UIB announces new real estate fund
- Gulf Real Estate Fund launched
- BLME launches first Sharia’a compliant UK light industrial building fund for Gulf investors