Sharjah: New residential area approved
Dr Shaikh Sultan bin Mohammed Al Qasimi, Member of the Supreme Council and Ruler of Sharjah, recently approved the elementary plan for Al Soyooh, a new residential area.
According to Khaleej Times, plots of residential land in the area will be allotted to those UAE nationals who have submitted their requests for the same at the Sharjah Town Planning and Survey Directorate (STPSD).
Al Soyooh is located north of Kalba, 20km from Sharjah, and some 3.5km from intersection of Kalba and Al Saghaa Al Khawaneej Road.
The two new residential areas consist of 3,000 residential plots - each block consisting of 7-10 houses.
- Sharjah Islamic Bank donates AED 66 million residential tower in Al Nahda to Sharjah Social Services Department
- New residential project approved in Bahrain
- UAE PM approves residential housing plans in Dubai
- E-Vision available in all residential areas in Abu Dhabi
- Emirates NBD extends financial services in Sharjah with inauguration of new branch