Sharjah VXL bottle manufacturer plans new factories
The president of the VXL plastic bottle manufacturing company in the Emirate of Sharjah, Zenal Omar, was quoted by Al-Sharq Al-Awsat newspaper, stating that his company is planning to open new bottle manufacturing plants in the different Gulf states. Omar asserted that this move is aimed at satisfying the growing demand for bottles manufactured by the PET technology.
According to Omar, the average annual growth rate of the PET-based bottles consumption in the Arabian Gulf states is between 8-12 percent, implying an addition of two billion bottles per year.
The need for environment-friendly bottling and packaging products has grown and continues to rise at a fast pace as a result of the growing consumers’ awareness of protecting the environment. The demand for these bottles is expected to hit peak records in the Arabian Gulf states in the near future,
VXL company has already invested over 25 million dirhams ($7 million) in its Sharjah-based plant. — (Albawaba-MEBG)
- Masafi unveils lightest 500ml water bottles in the UAE with 23 per cent reduced plastic
- Khazan to build new Gulf meat factory to drive more Halal food expansion
- Emirates Techno Casting expands production in Sharjah
- BIG-5 exhibitors announce Gulf investment plans topping $37 million
- UAE Adnoc opens plastic factory