UAE: Sharjah disruption to water expected
Residents need to stockpile water ahead of planned disruption in Sharjah
The Sharjah Electricity and Water Authority (Sewa) has urged the public to store enough water ahead of an expected disruption to the water supply next week.
The disruption to the water supply is scheduled to start on November 28 and will continue for six days while maintenance work is ongoing.
Officials say the maintenance work is aimed at enhancing water supply services.
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge