UAE: Sharjah disruption to water expected
The Sharjah Electricity and Water Authority (Sewa) has urged the public to store enough water ahead of an expected disruption to the water supply next week.
The disruption to the water supply is scheduled to start on November 28 and will continue for six days while maintenance work is ongoing.
Officials say the maintenance work is aimed at enhancing water supply services.
- An exercise in futility? UAE and Egypt bond over 'nonsensically' growing wheat in the desert
- Not getting off their back, yet: why activists still skeptical of GCC's band aid labour reforms
- Growing resentment? Syria's halt of Lebanese agricultural imports a 'disastrous' move
- The blessing in disguise? How sanctions have created a potentially powerful role for Iran's local automative industry
- Does the halal industry really understand what cross contamination is?