UAE: Sharjah disruption to water expected
The Sharjah Electricity and Water Authority (Sewa) has urged the public to store enough water ahead of an expected disruption to the water supply next week.
The disruption to the water supply is scheduled to start on November 28 and will continue for six days while maintenance work is ongoing.
Officials say the maintenance work is aimed at enhancing water supply services.
- Shoura Council: Expats cannot buy property in Mecca, Medina, Riyadh
- Tensions increase between Egypt, Italy over renewable energy projects
- In wake of failed coup, Turkey shuts down all Gulen-linked businesses
- Saudis, Jordanians top the list of Arab property buyers in Dubai
- Mandatory health insurance required for Dubai residents