UAE: Sharjah disruption to water expected
The Sharjah Electricity and Water Authority (Sewa) has urged the public to store enough water ahead of an expected disruption to the water supply next week.
The disruption to the water supply is scheduled to start on November 28 and will continue for six days while maintenance work is ongoing.
Officials say the maintenance work is aimed at enhancing water supply services.
- Lebanon's smokin' economy: why Beirut is allocating $39 million this year for cigarette production
- Google's not happy with the ME's online business performance
- How the healthcare industry and populace can get the most from healthcare
- Delusion or reality? The new kind of 'industrial revolution' awaiting the Gulg
- Why the Middle East must invest its future in manufacturing AND innovation