UAE: Sharjah disruption to water expected
The Sharjah Electricity and Water Authority (Sewa) has urged the public to store enough water ahead of an expected disruption to the water supply next week.
The disruption to the water supply is scheduled to start on November 28 and will continue for six days while maintenance work is ongoing.
Officials say the maintenance work is aimed at enhancing water supply services.
- Malnourished economy: global hunger leading to $2 trillion loss in world GDP
- Going green: UAE looks to save Dh6.98b a year by 2030 with renewable energy
- Diversify and dump the slump in the GCC
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis
- Frozen: Arab Spring economies barely trading with one another